March 22, 2010

Anyone else but you.







you're a part time lover and a full time friend






the monkey on your back is the latest trend






i dont see what anyone can see in anyone else






but you







I have been with you since we were small,
I still love you as much and as simply as I did then,
it’s a childish relationship a lot of ups, downs and spin arounds.
I love this rollercoaster that we are on.
I love the fact that I cannot see you
for weeks at a time and when I do we
have a mutual silent appreciation for one another.
You are and always will be my best friend.

2 comments:

  1. lovely photos. would liek to see more!

    xxx
    www.chestcinema.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah thankyou, i checked out your blog and i do quite like it...the photos especially, do you have a flikr?

    ReplyDelete